So what are you listening to at the moment?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Thanks for that, BiM.
It beats the heck out of all these Christmas songs and carols I'm being forced to listen to!
Is that his best album?

You're welcome.

As to is it his best album, I'm late to this particular party and it's only the second album of his that I've got out of well over 20 that he's done in his own right. I certainly prefer it to Battle Scars which is the other one I have, but I've nowhere near enough knowledge to answer the question honestly, sorry.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
You're welcome.

As to is it his best album, I'm late to this particular party and it's only the second album of his that I've got out of well over 20 that he's done in his own right. I certainly prefer it to Battle Scars which is the other one I have, but I've nowhere near enough knowledge to answer the question honestly, sorry.

No worries BiM, I'll definitely check him out :thup:.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
No worries BiM, I'll definitely check him out :thup:.

Slime,

Found this;

https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?b=29854

Scroll down a little bit & it ranks his album in order. Not sure how they came to it rankings but as a check, I decided which two Kenny Wayne Shepherd albums I'd recommend and if there was one to avoid if someone asked; my recommended choices came second & third in the rankings and the avoid was dead last so there might be something in it....... ;)

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
A deeper understanding - The war on drugs.

I usually struggle to pick my favourite album of the year. Not in 2017. This was comfortably the best offering of the year. Just beautiful lyrically and musically. If 2018 isn't careful it may be the best offering this year as well.