So what are you listening to at the moment?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Drive down to Southport, Marillion - Misplaced Childhood.
Drive home, Betty Davis - They Say I'm Different, Deftones - Adrenaline and then White Pony.

Can't beat Misplaced. Saw Fish do it live on the 30th anniversary tour last year and evoked so many memories. Off to see him do the Clutching At Straws album live in its entirety on Wednesday in Bristol.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can't beat Misplaced. Saw Fish do it live on the 30th anniversary tour last year and evoked so many memories. Off to see him do the Clutching At Straws album live in its entirety on Wednesday in Bristol.

I can't believe I didn't go to see the tour last year, Misplaced Childhood is probably my all time fave album, it has so many great moments.
First gig I ever went to was Marillion at Sheffield City Hall 1988 (should have been 1987 but initial gig was cancelled due to Fish having a bad cold), I think it was the Clutching At Straws tour. May have to check out dates for his latest gigs.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I can't believe I didn't go to see the tour last year, Misplaced Childhood is probably my all time fave album, it has so many great moments.
First gig I ever went to was Marillion at Sheffield City Hall 1988 (should have been 1987 but initial gig was cancelled due to Fish having a bad cold), I think it was the Clutching At Straws tour. May have to check out dates for his latest gigs.

Wylam Brewery Newcastle on 20th December

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Great album, do you think it's their best? Next year's captain at our place reckons it is but obviously I had to disagree.

Lamb lies down on Broadway for me, closely followed by And then there were three. Quite often play Seconds Out. Best Genesis tracks, Ripples, and Suppers Ready.

Currently listening to Brain salad surgery by ELP

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
On Wednesday HID and i and saw Queen at the O2. We met up with Blue in Munich and his welfare officer for meal then went our own ways to see the show. I always regretted not seeing them back in the day (Queen not BIM) but we really enjoyed Adam Lambert and the whole event.

We stayed over and saw Alfie Boe and Michael Ball the next evening - it was quite different from the previous night but we were dead centre stage row 10, and the view doesn't get much better and they were awesome too, although I thought we were seeing Alfie Bass and Bobby Ball (You need to be old to remember them)

2 great nights, fabulous music and good to meet BIM and other half- and an unexpected bonus, wife found a Xmas pressie she wanted so I now don't have to trapse round the shops myself deciding (and getting wrong) a gift this year

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Indoor Garden Party... a bit different. A bit bluesy, a bit country. A different singer for almost every track, including Russell Crowe occasionally.