So what are you listening to at the moment?

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
After just watching the documentary on BBC4 I will be fishing out my vinyl copy of Queens News of the World album tomorrow and listening to that.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Shin Kicker by the late, great .........................

[video=youtube_share;WpkvNekADJE]https://youtu.be/WpkvNekADJE[/video]

Saw him at Lancaster University in the about '77... wow!

Burn plus Journey to the Centre of the Earth and Dark Side of the Moon .

Classic stuff! Was listening to The Six Wives of Henry the VIII recently, and Dark Side gets a regular airing.

Monty Python - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life.

Will be the 'going in' music at my funeral...seems appropriate for Brian's life...

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Out of the 00s on CDs recently donated by a friend I have pulled out Nirvana - Nevermind - yet another I have heard the singles off - but never got around to the album back then...

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Out of the 00s on CDs recently donated by a friend I have pulled out Nirvana - Nevermind - yet another I have heard the singles off - but never got around to the album back then...

I can honestly say that album changed my life...I can still remember exactly where I was the first time I heard SLTS back in ‘91, nothing (musically) has ever come close to that experience.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
80's hair metal (Dokken, Motley Crue, Ratt, Poison, Warrant etc)
Blues/Rock/Bluegrass/ stuff - Black pistol fire, Black keys, Dorothy, Welshy Arms etc

D

Deleted member 18121

In the last week I've rediscovered 2 old albums..... Stereophonics - word gets around and The streets - original pirate material. Forgot how good they are.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just transferring some cassettes ‘yes I’m that old’ to cds that I recorded in the 70s mostly blues that I recorded from the Paul Jones radio show, first up Cream , Eric Bibb, and on now Howling Wolf Little Red Rooster, also on this tape the title track from The Old Grey Whistle Test by The Mississippi All Stars, going to be a late night I think.

Last edited: