So what are you listening to at the moment?

D

Deleted member 15344

Queen playing at Live Aid 1985 must be the best ever live performance. We watched most of it as it happened on TV and recorded it on VHS
Coldplay don't even come close .

I can remember watching it as well and was lucky to see them in 86 at Wemberlee with my Dad and I have no doubt if they graced Glastonbury they would have killed it

But at Glastonbury there have been some amazing performances but twice Coldplay have smashed it headlining - I know they aren't everyone's cup of tea but live they are superb

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
BBC 2 interview we recorded previously with Barry Mann & Cynthia Wiel, who worked in the same Manhattan publishing house as Carol King & Gerry Goffin. Between them they haven't knocked out some crackers.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
15 Years of Terror Traxx compilation. Brings back some pretty nutty memories of some barmy weekenders in Holland between 1994 and 1997. Good times.
As the Nightraver said, "it's a dirty job but someone's got to do it.... SO!"...

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
George Michael - Symphonica

I forgot how good his voice is and having not seen him live this is the next best thing.

My wife has seen him twice and apparently his voice is similar to Mercury's live in that it's as good as it sounds on CD/Spotify etc. I imagine I'll lift my delicate, alcohol dented head to the sounds of GM blaring out tomorrow. I'm currently watching Kylie at the Royal Albert Hall