So what are you listening to at the moment?

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Oxfordshire's finest after Radiohead...how dare you!!

Saw them in Brighton a couple of weeks back - awesome.

Agreed.. Ride are a great band... Saw them do the "Nowhere" album in Nottingham many years ago... Great gig..

Spent last night in Manchester watching "Dead Meadow".. Heavy psych rock... One of the best gigs I've been to in many years...

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
My music taste resides in the 60s. All my music collection is on the PC, which I listen too at home in any of 3 rooms via the Squeezebox. In the car I have a selection of mp3 CDs which I make up every now & again with 60s favourites, Richard Thompson, Fairport, Steeleye Span, Planxty, Procol Harum, the Strawbs etc. Each CD has around 8 to 10 albums & I never know what's coming next. Never drive anywhere without music.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Green Day, NoFx and Against Me! have all released albums recently so mostly those at present - none exactly brilliant, especially the first two who have "matured" with their years which has come through as boring a lot of the time. The Against Me! album is a real grower though.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Green Day, NoFx and Against Me! have all released albums recently so mostly those at present - none exactly brilliant, especially the first two who have "matured" with their years which has come through as boring a lot of the time. The Against Me! album is a real grower though.

I've disliked Green Day since American Idiot. all of their older stuff is exceptional though

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The latest Passenger CD. Love his take on folk music, really mellow and emotional, though not up to the standard of 'All the Little Lights'

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The new Marillion album F.E.A.R. (F expletive everyone and run). Topically looks at the state of the world as they see it. Some good music, lyrically challenging and despite being raved about in the rock press as their best thing for decades and riding high in the album charts, not feeling it. Hoping it's a slow burner and a grower