So what are you listening to at the moment?

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Currently sat on the patio, firepit blazing, beer in hand, listening to a mix of Sia, Rod Stewart, The Pogues, Sufjan Stevens and Bon Iver.. Can't wait for it to go dark...

Grogger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
At home sulking cause of the international break drinking an IPA and listening to Songbook Vol1 by the Super Furry Animals

Spear-Chucker

Tour Rookie
Visit site
if you like that, try Slowdive/ Chaperhouse and Pale Saints. or take a time machine back to early 1990's and see them all live;)

If only I could - I'm so stuck in that era :p

Now, I heard Slowdive yesterday (thanks, 6Music again) so will have a ferret about today - thanks for the tip, again!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
If only I could - I'm so stuck in that era :p

Now, I heard Slowdive yesterday (thanks, 6Music again) so will have a ferret about today - thanks for the tip, again!

One for you.. i think it was called Pearl by Chaperhouse, which featured the singer from Slowdive... one of the best Shoe gazing songs ever.

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wandered into HMV at the weekend as I was shocked they even still existed. Ended up with NWA Straight Outta Compton. Old school hip hop.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I'm listening to:
  • Princess Anne and Ricky Hatton talking about undercover train spotting
  • Bob Hoskins, Ray Winstone and Michael Caine talking about baking
  • Al Pacino convinced that Jools Holland is an alien sending secret messages with his music.
  • William Hague bored and doing a bit of cleaning for his colleagues.
  • Sean Connery, Griff Rhys Jones, Pam Ayres, Kirsty Young, Peter Sallis, all coming together every week or so for a bit of bare knuckle fighting

All in "The Secret World". Wonderfully surreal.