So what are you going to do instead?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Yes it is, and I can do them I just didn't have the bottle until we spent the day riding at Hamsterley last week.
the bottle does as you get older thats for sure, used to be able to decend climbs at high speed when i was in my 20's and 30's now about 20mph has me sheer hitting myself, thank god for brakes:ROFLMAO:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Maybe he does. Maybe he’s competent enough to take stuff we would end up in plaster from.

For sure, but trying new stuff, right now? Great idea. I used to mountain bike alot, and it doesn't take much to come off on the most innocuous stuff. Bust my ribs quite a few times. Wet tree roots.

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm gonna be working, working and working until this is over or I catch the virus!

30 hours extra so far this week and talk of compulsory 12 hour shifts from Monday and if our numbers continue to drop we'll be told all rest days are also cancelled.

Hope you all enjoy your home brew kits, decorating, gardening, etc etc etc.

Jebus.

Appreciate your efforts mate.

Treat yourself to an exotic hand made shaft for your driver with all the overtime

D

Deleted member 16999

For sure, but trying new stuff, right now? Great idea. I used to mountain bike alot, and it doesn't take much to come off on the most innocuous stuff. Bust my ribs quite a few times. Wet tree roots.
Should of kept your stabilisers on.;)

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not Stopped working, essential worker. Work all night, sleep all day.
Rinse and repeat for the next month. Racking up mileage so we can avoid staying in the few open hotels.
Thankfully working on track you isolate from the general public 99% of the time.

D

Deleted member 21258

I went for a ride around the estate on the reindeer last night, helps to past the time.

Otherwise, work is much busier than normal trying to help businesses though this terrible time and personal taking it easy after work, enjoying the company of the wife like normal, doing some gardening and practising a little on the golf swing.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Today's highlight has been cleaning the pigeon poo off our old caravan cover as it's too small for our upgrade , will be moving it on via the bay in August ??

ferenezejohn

Visit site
Its because we get bored easily and beasting us is the best way to wear us out and prevent us doing stupid things. Effectively every Booty is a toddler seeking attention that the grown ups want to wear out and take a nap to stop us being naughty?

I'd be intrigued in someone doing a mental assessment on a few of us though, imagine they'd need to section a few??

Good man get them old Beefys fit again.
Couldn't even look after the Falklands for us.?

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not Stopped working, essential worker. Work all night, sleep all day.
Rinse and repeat for the next month. Racking up mileage so we can avoid staying in the few open hotels.
Thankfully working on track you isolate from the general public 99% of the time.
Stay safe on your commute James (y)