So what are you going to do instead?

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
This is the busiest time of the year for bonsai so rather than neglect my paltry collection like I usually do, I hope to get some work done on them and have them looking half decent.

Yes, that makes two social outcast hobbies)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
This is the busiest time of the year for bonsai so rather than neglect my paltry collection like I usually do, I hope to get some work done on them and have them looking half decent.

Yes, that makes two social outcast hobbies)

surely you could start cleaning and polishing all of your clubs Nick, hard to think you'd get through them all ;)

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Have cleaned and polished the cars. I need to clean the windows, and jet wash the patio.

Trouble is, I have hay fever out side, and allergic to my cats inside. I can't win.

Allergies suck.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Been painting bathrooms and working in the garden, lots of tidying up to do and digging getting ready to plant vegetables, but I’m getting fed up already with the words ‘ another thing you can do’ ?

Wolf

Visit site
Going back to old school military training. Today was day 1 dug out my boots, chucked on old pair of my combats and went out in the fields behind me did a nice little 18miler and didn't see a soul, so gonna do a few a week and workout at home each day.

Also going to try to turn my hand to writing which I've always wanted to do.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mountain biking in the local woods, did a few decent drop offs earlier which I've been too scared of doing before.
I imagine I'll be gardening a fair bit as well.
Was hoping to start stripping the dining room to transform it into our new living room but the missus has taken it over and using it as an office :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 16999

Going back to old school military training. Today was day 1 dug out my boots, chucked on old pair of my combats and went out in the fields behind me did a nice little 18miler and didn't see a soul, so gonna do a few a week and workout at home each day.

Also going to try to turn my hand to writing which I've always wanted to do.
Can you spot what I dug out today to add to my “training regime”
798F20BE-18C8-4976-8246-A20B324B62F5.jpeg

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
I’ve got a really nice Takamine guitar, but never played it. I’d love to use this time to learn, especially as one of my co workers is a very skilled player and has offered to teach me.

Still officially full time working from home though, so at the minute there isn’t really the time, especially with the 6 month old baby.