So it begins, well from tomorrow!

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
I am currently enjoying my last slice of pizza with an ice cold beer, going to finish the Cabernet that's sitting in the kitchen and enjoy this evening.
Tomorrow will see us start out with our 2016 health kick. As I posted last year about doing a tough mudder for cancer fund for children, my good friend talked me into another, this time Dublin in July. So as of tomorrow my training starts, healthy eating and no alcohol, well for January, my wife and I have agreed to have a Few weeks off to have a break from booze after the indulgence of Christmas.
She has opted to lose weight, so her eating better etc will help me, but I have to get my fitness levels back up after doing naff all for about 4 months :eek:.

I am really up for the challenge and looking forward to dropping some Chubb and getting fit again.

Molly has now had two scans that were clear, and although it's a long way to go we are over the moon with her progress, she is my inspiration.

Thanks for the support you all gave me at the time with our struggles, it's always great to get some kind words and heartfelt prayers and thoughts.

Anyway, I'm off to do the Cabernet in and savour it, good luck with your challenges for 2016, I hope you manage to have fun and smash the goals you set.

Cheers. JT

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mate, really glad that both scans have come back clear.

Good luck with your next challenge and losing a few pounds.

Enjoy the food and drink tonight.

Midnight...

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am currently enjoying my last slice of pizza with an ice cold beer, going to finish the Cabernet that's sitting in the kitchen and enjoy this evening.
Tomorrow will see us start out with our 2016 health kick. As I posted last year about doing a tough mudder for cancer fund for children, my good friend talked me into another, this time Dublin in July. So as of tomorrow my training starts, healthy eating and no alcohol, well for January, my wife and I have agreed to have a Few weeks off to have a break from booze after the indulgence of Christmas.
She has opted to lose weight, so her eating better etc will help me, but I have to get my fitness levels back up after doing naff all for about 4 months :eek:.

I am really up for the challenge and looking forward to dropping some Chubb and getting fit again.

Molly has now had two scans that were clear, and although it's a long way to go we are over the moon with her progress, she is my inspiration.

Thanks for the support you all gave me at the time with our struggles, it's always great to get some kind words and heartfelt prayers and thoughts.

Anyway, I'm off to do the Cabernet in and savour it, good luck with your challenges for 2016, I hope you manage to have fun and smash the goals you set.

Cheers. JT

Happy days Mate that's great news :clap: , onwards & upwards .. Go Molly

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks nmc we are hoping that we keep getting the positive news as she is in super form. The mudder is an exciting challenge and can hopefully raise a pound or two to help someone in need.
Will do marshy thanks.