small cart bag

woody69

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This may be a little counter intuitive, but I am after as small a cart bag as possible. Similar sort of size to a carry bag really. I have a cart bag, but it is massive, but it obviously fits nicely on my trolley, where as I have a carry bag that is a good size, pockets etc, but when I put it on my trolley (Motocaddy M1 Lite) it obviously doesn't fit well and shifts about and even sometimes falls off. It's annoying.

So yeah, anyone able to recommend a smaller cart bag other than the standard massive ones?

Craggles89

Assistant Pro
Visit site
This may be a little counter intuitive, but I am after as small a cart bag as possible. Similar sort of size to a carry bag really. I have a cart bag, but it is massive, but it obviously fits nicely on my trolley, where as I have a carry bag that is a good size, pockets etc, but when I put it on my trolley (Motocaddy M1 Lite) it obviously doesn't fit well and shifts about and even sometimes falls off. It's annoying.

So yeah, anyone able to recommend a smaller cart bag other than the standard massive ones?

I have a Nike Performance Hybrid bag, from a couple of years ago, which was marketed as being in both the carry bag and cart bag camps.
And it is exactly that, I find it too heavy to carry, but too small to be a cart bag, so it may suit your requirements.
Probably be quite cheap now too

I have posted the below link for illustrative purposes only;

http://www.direct-golf.co.uk/golf_b...rid_golf_bag_stand_bags_golf_bags/p15020.aspx

woody69

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a Nike Performance Hybrid bag, from a couple of years ago, which was marketed as being in both the carry bag and cart bag camps.
And it is exactly that, I find it too heavy to carry, but too small to be a cart bag, so it may suit your requirements.
Probably be quite cheap now too

I have posted the below link for illustrative purposes only;

http://www.direct-golf.co.uk/golf_b...rid_golf_bag_stand_bags_golf_bags/p15020.aspx

Thanks, I'll take a look. Might work... A lot comes down to the base really because as you know most trolley bags have a different base that can fit into the trolley to keep it stable. My carry bag obviously doesn't have that and the leg stands interfere with the trolley rests meaning I have to put it sideways on.