Sleeping problems

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Neither of you should be sleeping, you should both be lying awake thinking ' I should have bought the Nike VR with stiff Voodoo', it's sneaky long, and only £100.

They chose to ignore you mate, must be a battle if the wallet ;)

I mean how can a hundred quid driver be any good ;)

No mate the only Nike thing i buy is trainers :)

algar5

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
use the force young kemlo - i have no problems sleepin as remember kickin his ass aw the way round the old course not so long ago !!remember - just du what ur coach told u !! stand square to target and swing out to 1 o`clock ,don`t let the east coast lads down now , sleep well -always found a half bottle of vodka helped me nod off :D :D

Cheers Yoda ,i remember now coach wax on wax of swing out to 1o'clock :D :D,its just as well Algars going as well to keep the east side on a level keel.

Is that the teams sorted out Steve - East v West :)

T

thecraw

use the force young kemlo - i have no problems sleepin as remember kickin his ass aw the way round the old course not so long ago !!remember - just du what ur coach told u !! stand square to target and swing out to 1 o`clock ,don`t let the east coast lads down now , sleep well -always found a half bottle of vodka helped me nod off :D :D

Cheers Yoda ,i remember now coach wax on wax of swing out to 1o'clock :D :D,its just as well Algars going as well to keep the east side on a level keel.

Nae bover Algar, sounds like a challenge and Dr Ray and I will use this as practice for our Machrihanish Dunes assault! Bring it on, if we win you'll have to eat a bag of chips with salt'n'vinegar, non of this salt'n'sauce nonsense! :D

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site

Nae bover Algar, sounds like a challenge and Dr Ray and I will use this as practice for our Machrihanish Dunes assault! Bring it on, if we win you'll have to eat a bag of chips with salt'n'vinegar, non of this salt'n'sauce nonsense! :D

Its Salt 'n' Vinegar in Dundee non of this sauce nonsense,praying for good weather as the forecast looked rank rotten.