Sleeping problems

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
I cant sleep at night ,i wake up in a cold sweat and all i think of his getting out hit by Craws 910,my game is in tatters ,shanking ,topping cant chip or putt ,whats going on.

The thing is i had a 910 out today it didn't like it one bit it felt dead my mate thought the same it went no place i was using the Diamana Kahli 9.5 stiff,lovely looking club but didn't get on with it ,maybe just another bad day swing wise.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
steve, when your playing with craw, and he hit thats one wisky drive, just ask him if he regrets not testing all the shaft options. ;)

problem fixed.

T

thecraw

I cant sleep at night ,i wake up in a cold sweat and all i think of his getting out hit by Craws 910,my game is in tatters ,shanking ,topping cant chip or putt ,whats going on.

The thing is i had a 910 out today it didn't like it one bit it felt dead my mate thought the same it went no place i was using the Diamana Kahli 9.5 stiff,lovely looking club but didn't get on with it ,maybe just another bad day swing wise.

:D :D :D

Brilliant :D!

Only 8 days to go, no sex now you'll need that testerone! :D

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
i tried that shaft too steve and it has no feel in it at all. plenty time before the season starts don't worry

Not the greatest shaft Paul your right cracking looking club ,but my swing ask Pablo , he was pissing himself i think it was that bad. :(

T

thecraw

You could always learn how to drive the ball ??? :D :D

No fun in that mate ,i like hitting it out the crap all the time i'm better than Seve at it :)

I remember the first time we played Dundonald with Calum and J_F, one shot in particular at the 9th sticks in my mind, you hit a shot in the morning from the deep shuch, hopped the burn to about 8 feet, I remember clearly saying "GREAT SHOT" while thinking jammy flippin barsteward!!!

:D

golfcitydweller

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
use the force young kelmo - i have no problems sleepin as remember kickin his ass aw the way round the old course not so long ago !!remember - just du what ur coach told u !! stand square to target and swing out to 1 o`clock ,don`t let the east coast lads down now , sleep well -always found a half bottle of vodka helped me nod off :D :D

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Neither of you should be sleeping, you should both be lying awake thinking ' I should have bought the Nike VR with stiff Voodoo', it's sneaky long, and only £100.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
use the force young kemlo - i have no problems sleepin as remember kickin his ass aw the way round the old course not so long ago !!remember - just du what ur coach told u !! stand square to target and swing out to 1 o`clock ,don`t let the east coast lads down now , sleep well -always found a half bottle of vodka helped me nod off :D :D

Cheers Yoda ,i remember now coach wax on wax of swing out to 1o'clock :D :D,its just as well Algars going as well to keep the east side on a level keel.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
You could always learn how to drive the ball ??? :D :D

No fun in that mate ,i like hitting it out the crap all the time i'm better than Seve at it :)

I remember the first time we played Dundonald with Calum and J_F, one shot in particular at the 9th sticks in my mind, you hit a shot in the morning from the deep shuch, hopped the burn to about 8 feet, I remember clearly saying "GREAT SHOT" while thinking jammy flippin barsteward!!!

:D

Good times mate ,even better when i holed the put for a 3 ,it brings you back everytime.Callums bunker shot that day was even better i think its on J_F's video.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Neither of you should be sleeping, you should both be lying awake thinking ' I should have bought the Nike VR with stiff Voodoo', it's sneaky long, and only £100.

They chose to ignore you mate, must be a battle if the wallet ;)

I mean how can a hundred quid driver be any good ;)