Sky Sports Package

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Some stupid quirk of their system means you can't pause a single sports channel, you have to call. That was going to be an hour long wait on Saturday.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I called Sky this morning and despite being told wait time was an hour I got through to someone in 2 minutes!
Got my Sky Golf paused and also saved £15 per month by going onto a new basic viewing package with the same channels I already have. Great service.

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Sky have been reasonably quick to act on this.

BT haven't. I moved house last year so ended up in a BT Sport only deal with them which commenced in November. Checked online and apparently I committed to 12 months minimum.

Spent a bit of time on hold to them earlier to see if I could pause or at least defer a few of my 12 months minimum term, but eventually gave up as I had other things to do.

At the moment, it seems no goodwill from them and this will 100% be remembered.

merv79

Head Pro
www.ferndowngolfclub.co.uk
For Sky customers you can call 0800 151 2747, say "cancel Sky Sports" and it will ask if you wish to pause your Sky Sports subscription, it only takes a minute or so on the automated line.

I did it this afternoon and within 1 hour my future bills on the My Sky app was updated.

I had been trying to do it online but the pages kept bringing up an error.