Skechers

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
golf shoes do get hammer but across the whole market they appear to be rubbish.

adidas. Heal rubs away or your heal rubs away. Great arch support though.
FJs used to be my go to but I’ve had them replace so many over the last year due to the soles coming off
nikes always used to leak after 6 months

in fact, the comfiest and most reliable footwear I’ve had are my suburb winter boots but they a bit too heavy and insulated for these conditions ???

I might try Puma

Just bought some puma GS shoes. Very comfy on first wearing. But they should be at £100. Lol

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
golf shoes do get hammer but across the whole market they appear to be rubbish.

adidas. Heal rubs away or your heal rubs away. Great arch support though.
FJs used to be my go to but I’ve had them replace so many over the last year due to the soles coming off
nikes always used to leak after 6 months

in fact, the comfiest and most reliable footwear I’ve had are my suburb winter boots but they a bit too heavy and insulated for these conditions ???

I might try Puma

Puma cell used to be thin be Good but didn’t last as long as the older FJ pro sports

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I have to say that the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever worn were the Adidas powerband boa. I won them in a competition on the old golfmagic forum. Normally Adidas shoes are too narrow for me, but these had wide toes, a really comfy platform and the boa system kept them nice and snug. Unfortunately they suffered from the usual Adidas problem at the time of having a cloth heel lining which wore through.