Size 15 uk trainer type golf shoe

Adamabz

Visit site
Hi.
Can someone point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a size 15 UK trainer type spiked shoe.
All the sites I find seem to be in America.
Cheers

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Couple of canoe's should suffice.

Although my initial thoughts were that he could recycle the old shoes as temporary housing for the homeless, I have to take a step back and sympathise.

To the OP, do you have s certain brand that you have used in the past, maybe contact their uk distribution manager as I’m sure like others have said won’t be found in stock in store.

Wolf

Visit site
Those are some serious feet.. Reminds me of a lad from NI I went through basic with had size 17 feet, had to have his boots specially mate and they never did the Silver shadows in his size either...

I'd say best bet is contact manufacturers or speak to a local orinsee if he can source something through a local OEM sales rep

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I suspect the US is going to be the solution, as you have discovered. I don't know why America has people with such large feet but lucky for you they do so they at least cater for you.

Don't forget that US sizes are different to UK sizes so make sure you buy the correct size.