Sir Alex Ferguson

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Even after today's setback he must be on course for a double although I'm a wee bit worried about the Barcelona game. Got a feeling that United will have to score twice or even three times on Tuesday. Let's wish them luck!

Medal Winner
Visit site
The interview he gave on sky, he seamed well upset.
i dont know why the number of pens man unt have had
at oldtrafford. one ref gave them i think it was 10
in one season. Ferguson is not a very good looser
i didnt see the game today i was playing golf ill
see the high lites tonight.by the way my team is
wigan, und last match at the jjb come on wigan
3636 billy

B

birdieman

I watched it live, best game I've seen since Arsenal won in Milan. Not normally a big Chelsea fan but give them credit they ran Utd ragged in 1st half. Second half Utd improved a lot and that half was more even.
Utd cant complain about the pen, clear hand ball no question, them's the rules. As for Ronaldo he was fouled by Ballack in th ebox but miles from the ball so the ref can only watch the ball effectively.
Agree Ferguson should show more humility in defeat, think it's part of his psychological strategy to never admit his team were outplayed.
If Chelsea can win away at Newcastle they may well take the Title, West Ham have caused Utd a few problems in the past.

Medal Winner
Visit site
oldwindy he plays a faire amount of golf,i know he
plays in a lot of charity golf comps.
pen-bill

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Stayed up late to watch it live here and thought it was good game and fair result, and that's me a Utd fan.

Some come on Boys buck up your ideas and dont let this season slip away , the double is there for the taking.

Gasp

Head Pro
Visit site
As the only Blue on the entire forum I have to admire the magnamity of some of the ManU fans on here. Nice to see. Yes we deserved the win, yes the title is now very much up for grabs, but ManU still in the driving seat. I said to my mate as a joke that we'd beat ManU then lose to Newcastle.... Many a true word spoken in jest...

Good luck to both teams in Europe. After that match I think it would make a fantastic final.

nomadpaul

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
As the only Blue on the entire forum I have to admire the magnamity of some of the ManU fans on here. Nice to see. Yes we deserved the win, yes the title is now very much up for grabs, but ManU still in the driving seat. I said to my mate as a joke that we'd beat ManU then lose to Newcastle.... Many a true word spoken in jest...

Good luck to both teams in Europe. After that match I think it would make a fantastic final.
Gasp , as i put in the 'which football team do you support ' thread , i'm a season ticket holder at the Bridge so i'm with you brother !!!
KTBFFH

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
The worlds best manager, the worlds worst loser.

As much as I like him as a manager I do think that he makes a twit out of himself sometimes with his rants. He said once this season "how can you give 7 bookings to united?" the context seemed like he was saying "you can't do that to us, we are the big boys"

Refs are more biased towards man u than against them thats for sure.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sorry medway but yesterday Alan Wiley clearly wasn't biased towards us.

Not gonna moan about yesterday's result. Ya win some ya loose some, i think it was one of those days that no matter how well we played, we wouldnt have anythin drop for us. That was confirmed when Shev cleared off the line.

Ferguson is a great manager and why shouldnt he rant about yetsterday, it shows how much he really wants too win everythin. How boring would football be with out the controvesy that surrounds it.

Gasp

Head Pro
Visit site
Thank the lord nomad, it was getting lonely on here. As for Ferguson, wonder what his reaction would've been had the ball hit a chelsea player's arm in the area in a similar fashion and a penalty not been given.....

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
I only watched some of the highlights. It appeared to me that the moment Renaldo came on he ran straight into a Chelsea player in the box doing the 'hey ref look he's obstructing me' bit. As far as I could see he made no attempt to do anything but run into him - did I see it wrong?

EchtLoon

Challenge Tour Pro
www.thehomeofpoker.co.uk
The interview he gave on sky, he seamed well upset.
i dont know why the number of pens man unt have had
at oldtrafford. one ref gave them i think it was 10
in one season.
Don't be stupid, I doubt there's been a season where Man U have even had 10 pens at home, far less ten matches home and away reffed by the same official!

Why do they get more pens at OT? Because they spend far more time on the opposition box than vice-versa. Same as Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal etc at home.

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Well, he's done it (or they have). I only caught the last 30 minutes due to work, Barcelona seemed to have a lot of the ball and looked dangerous almost up to the last second. Nail-biting stuff. Those of you who are not keen on United might be interested to know that while Ferguson's team had a battle with Chelsea at the weekend, Barca had thrown in the towel here in Spain and played like grannies on Saturday in Coruna. Can't see United losing it now.