Simon Khan.....Or Khan't he?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
This morning Simon Khan has birdied 5 of the first 6 holes to storm 30 places up the leader board to joint leader at -9

This guy really confuses me, he will play lots of tournaments all over the world, win nothing for 3 or four years, them win really big, (750K ) and that will do him for the next 3 years or so

He won 190,000 euros last year, and thats not enough to keep your card, so he either has to start getting in the money regularly, or hope that the big payday comes around, But he is due a biggie this year

Im not sure that this tournament in Qatar is big enough for him, the prize fund is similar to last week, so the winner will get about 330K , But its just nice to see him up there again

StrangelyBrown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Didn't he win the big event at Wentworth a few years ago that give him his card for 5 years..? I don't remember him fluking that win either.

It'd be nice to see him win again, he seems like a nice enough fella.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Yes he won the BMW PGA in 2010

He is now in the lead at -10 with 6 birdies in 7 holes, Dufners keeping pace with him too

Hope he doesnt get a nosebleed

Fish

Banned
Visit site
He's the kind of person I like to bet on. You have to be prepared to lose over a period of time but when he comes in, and he does, you get it all back 10 fold.

Would be nice to see him win a few good tours/comps together back-to-back.

StrangelyBrown

Tour Winner
Visit site
khaaaaan_zpsde48c90a.jpg

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Theres so many in with a chance we could get another 10 threads like this before the end. Will be very exciting last round tomorrow :)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Got it now on Wiziwig and through Golf Channel (US), excellent picture.

Is there a way to plug my monitor into my TV and watch it on my big screen through my computer?