Silloth MENS 4BBB OPEN COMPETITION

Boomy

Visit site
Who is playing in the Mens 4BBB Open at Silloth today? ⛳️ Lovely day for it ☀️ Sunny intervals and flat calm. Have a great game, maybe see you out on course (or at the bar) ?

John Evans 9

Visit site
I know the course a bit and in those conditions it should be a good scoring day. Let’s know how you get on. Stay straight and putt well ! Prediction for the winning score = 47 points.

Boomy

Visit site
I know the course a bit and in those conditions it should be a good scoring day. Let’s know how you get on. Stay straight and putt well ! Prediction for the winning score = 47 points.

46 points won it on a countback ?

We both played dreadfully and scraped 37 points ?

Zig

Visit site
Played yesterday - course was in stunning condition, best I can remember. Presentation, greens, the lot.

Not sure about scoring conditions - we teed off at 2:50 and most of the holes going out were into a pretty strong headwind - flushed a 7iron on the tiny par 3 and it only just made the front of the green! It did help a little bit on the back nine though in fairness.

41 points... happy with that. :)

Silloth is the winner though - full marks to all/anyone here connected with the place. Back in a couple of months for another open. (y)

evemccc

Visit site
Played yesterday - course was in stunning condition, best I can remember. Presentation, greens, the lot.

Not sure about scoring conditions - we teed off at 2:50 and most of the holes going out were into a pretty strong headwind - flushed a 7iron on the tiny par 3 and it only just made the front of the green! It did help a little bit on the back nine though in fairness.

Silloth is the winner though - full marks to all/anyone here connected with the place. Back in a couple of months for another open. (y)

Superb course and club ??

Boomy

Visit site

Well done, a great score ??

Yes the wind well and truly picked up on the afternoon, we tee’d off just ahead of you. The morning there was barely a breeze ?

Reactions: Zig
D

Deleted member 3432

Yes the wind well and truly picked up on the afternoon, we tee’d off just ahead of you. The morning there was barely a breeze ?

Hardly a breeze is relative, one club wind is flat calm, 2 clubs standard and 3 clubs and above breezy.

Zero club wind is unplayable for me, I'm absolutely clueless :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site

Well, I'm playing early on the 9th July, so have my fingers crossed for similar conditions! ?

Boomy

Visit site
Hardly a breeze is relative, one club wind is flat calm, 2 clubs standard and 3 clubs and above breezy.

Zero club wind is unplayable for me, I'm absolutely clueless :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Definitely a zero club wind on the morning and a 2-3 club wind by later afternoon ?

Reactions: Zig