Should those in the public eye resign for breaking lockdown rules?

D

Deleted member 16999

I would add that there are a number of reasons why someone may own a property that the parents live in and it not be a second home. My brother owns the house that my mum lives in.
I don’t know the legal definition of 2nd home etc. But it’s not his parents home or were they live and I would suggest it’s not exactly how he described it during his interview. He said something along the lines that it was a spare lodge on the farm.

D

Deleted member 16999

The redacted part suggests there is at least one more owner.
No reference to who occupies it.
3 owners, him, his dad and brother.
He described it as an empty property on his fathers farm, at worst he was slightly economical with the truth.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
On the OP - to be honest I now have absolutely no idea about which of the rules is a guideline; what is a request; and what is law and enforceable. Just no idea whatsoever.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If it is true, I am surprised the the police hadn't spotted it when they now say that journey was not an offence.
The one he confessed to on live tv.?
Not sure of what is and what isn’t anymore.
But back then you were told .”you must isolate at home”

Last edited:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
What that he was infected and thought let’s drive 260 miles ?
He only had a reason if you belive his pathetic excuse.
The rule was “stay at home” The one he had a hand in drafting.

I believe that while the guidelines said stay at home, the relevant Act provides circumstances where you can leave home, two of which appear to apply to Cummings' circumstances as I understand them.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I believe that while the guidelines said stay at home, the relevant Act provides circumstances where you can leave home, two of which appear to apply to Cummings' circumstances as I understand them.

But according to some he’s worse than Satan and trumps offspring so he must hung drawn and quartered while fatty blackford and the labour mps get off scot free