Shoes

Richardb1012302

Club Champion
Visit site
I just couldnt pay the extra for them, but maybe next year they will be cheaper or maybe at xmas. Real real an amazing shoe, regret trying them on haha, we are talking about £180 :/

Lollfred

Head Pro
Visit site
I have FJ Dryjoy Tour for the winter / wet weather and Ecco Biom Hybrid for the summer/dry weather. Have to say the Ecco 'shoes' are awesome but a bit pricey, although if your Mrs uses Tescos, you can use the vouchers at AG and make a great saving :)

tarmac

Club Champion
Visit site
ditto footjoy contours,just got a pair with the boa laceing and they are sooo comfy..and waterproof:D

D

Deleted Member 1156

ditto footjoy contours,just got a pair with the boa laceing and they are sooo comfy..and waterproof:D

Me too. Ultra comfy straight out of the box. Also got a pair of Adidas 360 ATV's which are great too.

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
if the brand doesn't matter to you then try the woodworm golf shoes from thesportshq.com

voted best value shoe under £40. some guys at my place wear them and find them suitable

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
These are by far the best shoes I have ever worn (ECCO Biom) They are way more comfortable than my FJ icons that I have and my next pair will be these with the gore-tex lining.

Totally agree, easily the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. You can't beat a bit of yak leather !

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
The OP did ask for shoes to avoid, everyone has suggested ones to buy.

Avoid: Anything Dunlop (They cripple)

Anyone have any recommendations or brands to stay clear of?

43.gif
Not too hard to read all of the post!