Shaft advice please

beggsy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Having stopped playing four year ago at a decent ish level got down to 6 I packed in golf I’m now looking at getting started again I played with dg s300 shafts is there a shaft now that’s very similar to it or am I best sticking to what I knew
thanks Beggsy

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Do you like the weight of the DG?
DG comes in 120 and 105 weights now.
Profile is pretty similar to the 125ish of the original.

stueyginger

Visit site
I asked the technical question on my iron shafts the other day having tried and loved them wasn't too fussed on what the 'geeky' answer is other than curiosity but....

I'd 100% recommend the project x lz's - mines are a 6.0 shaft but feel I can do what I like with them when it comes to flight / shape compared to S300's which I've had in the past

As always though, down to the mans opinion who's swinging them

beggsy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I asked the technical question on my iron shafts the other day having tried and loved them wasn't too fussed on what the 'geeky' answer is other than curiosity but....

I'd 100% recommend the project x lz's - mines are a 6.0 shaft but feel I can do what I like with them when it comes to flight / shape compared to S300's which I've had in the past

As always though, down to the mans opinion who's swinging them
I once got fit for a set of project x 6.5 and bought them thinking they were right I hated them I just couldn’t get used to them

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
LZ 6.0 and standard 6.5s are completely different shafts. One mid launch mid spin the other low launch low spin.

If he likes the s300 then he could get KBS tour 120S and they are very similar shafts