Sergio leaving TM?

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
he was using md wedges at the British. calla seem to have more finance clout behind them at the minute. that or they spent all their money signing rory 😁

D

Deleted member 18588

Statement issued confirming he is leaving TM but nothing yet on who he is going to.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Been using Callaway wedges for a while and a Toulon prototype putter.

Not a very well kept secret that he was leaving TM at the end of his contract.

Dogma

Assistant Pro
Visit site
He's signed to Adidas, who have just split from TM.

So I'm sure it would have slightly factored in to the decision.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Any sign of what he is going to do? I suppose now is a good time to part as he has the winter break to get used to his new gear.

Bold move though, lots of cases where a move hasn't gone well.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not overly surprised and he's not the first is he. Loads of good manufacturers out there and I'm sure both the product and the contract will play their part. For my money I'm going for Titleist. No logic just an inkling

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
A lot of mutterings that he could go Mizuno, but most likely he'll end up at Callaway, slight chance on PXG, if he's just after a big signing on bonus.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not overly surprised and he's not the first is he. Loads of good manufacturers out there and I'm sure both the product and the contract will play their part. For my money I'm going for Titleist. No logic just an inkling

i can't see him going to titleist as they will insist he uses a titleist ball. if they had a mutual agreement and released him from his contract then id bet they stipulate he can't play a pro v1x. think about it, Taylormade have spent a fortune on persuading us the the tp5x is better than the pro v. imagine how it will look if he switches to a pro v at the earliest opportunity. it would be a devastating blow to Taylormade's ball sales