Second Hand Golf Drivers

john79

Visit site
Hello everyone i am after a second hand golf driver, but dont know where to look i have looked at the obvious e bay and i have looked at the callaway shop but am unsure about the import costs. Does anyone know any decent websites. Thanks in advence

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
can be very dodgy buying second hand off the internet; more so than buying brand new. Most people will take some what favourable photos of the club. So if I were you I'd either stick to an honest forumer on here such as Brendy, or visit an American golf or maybe even go to your club professional and ask them what they have in second hand.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Be careful with ebay, alot of dodgy gear around. If you look around the various online shops, however, you can pick up most of last years drivers for somewhere approaching half price and they are brand new.

markwarne

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Would agree with murphthemog.

Golf-bidder.co.uk is an excellent site with a price range to suit all. 7 day trial, honest reviews - what more can you want if you are not sure and need help.

They also tell you how to spot fakes if you decide to go via ebay or another site.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Couldn't agree more - Golfbidder is the one. It may cost a little more than e-bay but you are guaranteed a genuine club that you can send back if you don't get on with it. Next day delivery too!!

pjaz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I was at AG in Sheffield on Saturday and they had a 2nd hand 2008 Cobra F Speed at 10.5 for £85 - I developed a twitch through trying not to buy it. Daren't go back at the moment as don't think I'll be able to stop myself!!!.

AG can be good for some 2nd hand stuff(if a bit pricey so do haggle). Direct Golf also have a pre-owned section on line and they have ratings on the condition of the club (grip/shaft/head etc) and actual photos of the club on offer.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Try some out before you just buy something otherwise you may find your self looking for another one in the near future!

No discount golf shops in your area?

We have a good one round here and there is often last years drivers at atleast half the rrp

Mr_Top_Shot

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Have you thought about looking for ex demo stuff? My old man got a cobra for 95 quid from his pro.

It developed a rattle, something to do with the swing weight. Cobra took it back and he got a brand new club. He well pleased

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have a look at www.OnlineGolf.co.uk:

Callaway Big Bertha 460 for £125.00 New
Cleveland Hi_Bore £79.00 New
Taylormade R7 425 £129.00 New

Plenty of other bargains if you are not desperate for a top name brand. Good customer service too.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
I agree with GB, online golf are really great, I ordered a 5 wood and sent it to my work address but put my home post code on it, I thought it would be sent the following day but they sorted it and within 2 hrs it was delivered. Also you get loyalty points, I got £4 off my last buy.

john79

Visit site
Thanks a lot for all of your advice i tried a few drivers out at my local store, to get a feel and i ended up plumping for last years mizuno driver on golfbidder.