Scraptoft golf club

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Last week our club won the national team golf club of the year, don’t know exactly what it means. Anyway the final was played at Scraptoft golf club near LeicEster. It was first founded in 1927. In a couple of years, by the sound of it, It will have houses on it. However they have submitted plans for a new 18 hole course, acadmy etc etc. It actually sounds quite decent. New course designed by an ex Ryder cup Player.
Anyone on here a member, anyone know anything about what’s going off.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Played it once and it’s a nice parkland course and from memory the greens were excellent.

I understand that the land has been sold for housing, but the plan is to build a new course at Houghton on the Hill which is only a couple of miles from me. Looking at the website it looks like they are waiting for planning permission from the Council before it can go ahead.

Another course near to me, Glen Gorse, is also wanted by builders and if what I have heard is correct the members narrowly voted against selling the land.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Played it once and it’s a nice parkland course and from memory the greens were excellent.

I understand that the land has been sold for housing, but the plan is to build a new course at Houghton on the Hill which is only a couple of miles from me. Looking at the website it looks like they are waiting for planning permission from the Council before it can go ahead.

Another course near to me, Glen Gorse, is also wanted by builders and if what I have heard is correct the members narrowly voted against selling the land.

it did say on there site the greens were quick and excellen. I know a few of the lads in the team so I will have a natter with them.