Scotty Cameron

Diamond

Visit site
Not sure I would have a fitting with a rep but I would like a fitting that will tell me the best length, style, grip and weight of a putter based on my current putting action. That way if I want a new putter I know what kind to get irrespective of the brand.

Mandofred

Visit site
I've tried them on some yucky indoor areas....hard to tell in the circumstance....but they didn't feel anything special to me. I have 4 putters.....and I have just gone back to my 20+? year old Odyssey Rossie instead of the newer ones.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I've got around 50 putters and try and play as many of them as I can through the year.

Do I have any stand-outs from those?
Probably a few but it's as much for their looks as any superior results.
Some feel easier to line up than others but it's all about getting it square to the line and finding the sweet spot.

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
I've got around 50 putters and try and play as many of them as I can through the year.

Do I have any stand-outs from those?
Probably a few but it's as much for their looks as any superior results.
Some feel easier to line up than others but it's all about getting it square to the line and finding the sweet spot.

50! I over how many rounds (roughly) a year are they getting shared ?

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I bought a California del mar when they got re introduced, but I tried a square back at the time as well. I wanted the del mar, I putted better with the square back. But beauty won me over so I bought the del mar. I played well with it. I was happy, but I went onto eBay several years later and found an unloved square back. I refurbished it, changed the colour fill and made it more personal. Roll on another few years, I find both in my garage and think I really ought to be enjoying these and the square back is in my bag.
The point is don’t compromise if you like some thing get it ... it isn’t earning you money it’s not life or death critical, take pleasure in it and if you make a few putts hooray

jmf1488

Club Champion
Visit site
I bought a future x5 when it was first released. It costs 250 brand new. Still in the bag to this day. Ive yet to pick up a putter that I like the feel of better than my X5.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site