scotty-cameron-teryllium-t22-newport-putter

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am all for people spending their money on what they want and good luck to them, I have spent a lot on clubs in the past but the new putters are available for pre order at £599.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Don't understand the but?

Drivers at £300 are common, players using their putter for twice as many strokes a round as their driver equally common....

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have spent £300 on scotty before and I didn’t bulk at it. My choice, will I do it again, who knows, however I think that this even for me is too much. Not being a techno nut I have no knowledge as to whether this is a reasonable price for what you are getting considering the 2019 ‘ordinary’ scotty offering was approx £320

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Buy one of these, look after it and keep it in good knick and it'll still be worth a decent amount of money in 5 years given the limited supply. Beautiful putters and I'd love one, but can't justify it personally. For the people that can, it could become a tidy little investment as far as golf equipment goes.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not a pretty set of Scotty's in my eyes. Too fussy and contrasty, all that writing around the hosel and face makes them look busy and unrefined. I'd maybe prefer them if they weren't black anodised.

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site
It is what it is - £600 some will buy it just because they like the look of it and have the cash others will buy it as an investment. Their cash their choice