Scottsdale Golf

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Poorly packed? Yes, absolutely. Stained from the packaging? Maybe your photos aren't highlighting it very well but I can't see it. Are the clubs damaged in any other way? If not, and based on your photos, I can't see what your gripe is.

They're golf clubs, not surgical instruments. From what I've seen, I'd happily put them in a bag and play with them.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Poorly packed? Yes, absolutely. Stained from the packaging? Maybe your photos aren't highlighting it very well but I can't see it. Are the clubs damaged in any other way? If not, and based on your photos, I can't see what your gripe is.

They're golf clubs, not surgical instruments. From what I've seen, I'd happily put them in a bag and play with them.
I can see it from both sides, on the one hand you want perfect shiny clubs for your money, on the other hand, after four weeks in my bag they'd have plenty of tiny little scratches and wear marks already anyway. ?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I can see it from both sides, on the one hand you want perfect shiny clubs for your money, on the other hand, after four weeks in my bag they'd have plenty of tiny little scratches and wear marks already anyway. ?

My thoughts too. And why anyone wants white ends on their grips is beyond me. They'll look scruffy four weeks later. When I read the post I was expecting the orange to really show up. Maybe it is there but, a) I can't see it, and b) a month later it will be the least of my worries.

willbangor

Visit site
Similar experience recently. Ordered a cart bag but decided I wanted to change to a different one. Emailed prior to the original bag being shipped and asked for the order to be cancelled. They said they couldn’t do this as the order was scheduled to go out but would ask DPD to return to sender and refund the item on return. All seemed good, prompt communication, issue dealt with...until DPD delivered the bag to my neighbour. Emailed Scottsdale to ask how to rectify the situation and didn’t received a reply. I’ve emailed twice more but they haven’t responded in two weeks.

I had another issue with their new express custom order facilty where I ordered 3 custom wedges at specified lengths and lofts and they all came in incorrect. They refunded me £60 in this instance thankfully and I had my pro make the alterations. Not great customer experience from them of late.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Its not ideal and a bit annoying. But with those irons they will have play marks and bag chatter after a couple of rounds anyway.

Is it worth the time, energy and stress?

Ridgeman

Visit site
OP did you manage to get it resolved. I do have issues a year into the virus where companies cannot get their act together to provide good customer service and personally I think the service you get after a purchase needs to be equal to that you receive when you make a purchase.

willbangor

Visit site
Just to follow up on my issue with Scottsdale and the cart bag. They finally replied to my email 3 weeks later after I posted on their social media accounts. Their response was to ship the bag back at my own cost per their returns policy. I felt that was far from satisfactory and therefore they have lost a customer that has spent a large amount with them over the past 5 or 6 years, including multiple sets of irons, wedges, hybrids, bags, a PowaKaddy etc.

123*

Hacker
Visit site
Hi all,

Thanks for your responses. I personally wouldn’t have minded the dents, however, as they were a present I expect them to be in perfect condition!

I’ve received a response and they agreed the packaging was poor and have agreed to replace them!

Also, I didn’t post a picture of the grips, however, it was most certainly visable!