Scottsdale Fitting

Neeko1988

Visit site
Hi All,

Just wanted to give some feedback for anybody thinking of going to Scottsdale golf in Warrington for a fitting and same day club build.

I went in April for an iron fitting and couldn’t of been happier.

However I went back yesterday for a driver fitting and the service was impeccable. My fitter Adam was very patient and couldn’t have been more helpful

I came away with a x stiff 8 degree sim2 max. Comparison below0B57910B-D29E-4A59-A996-1FB10972E9A1.jpeg40D65E34-E0CB-4863-8354-1FBC9A1A4DD0.jpeg

Last edited:

Diamond

Visit site
Looks like the new driver has more dispersion but 6 yards more is not a lot. Did you hit your own driver again after you tries the SIM?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That’s very impressive.
What was your own driver spec was it fitted ?
Spin rate and launch angle have always been my problem. -AOA !
I am going there soon when I get the time.
Might go for the full bag fitting and make it a day out.

Neeko1988

Visit site
That’s very impressive.
What was your own driver spec was it fitted ?
Spin rate and launch angle have always been my problem. -AOA !
I am going there soon when I get the time.
Might go for the full bag fitting and make it a day out.

Yes I had a fitted Sim Max 10.5 previous, new sim2 is 8 degree xstiff. I was hitting down -2 degrees average. They optimise ur numbers based on ur swing. What I came away with were the best numbers I could achieve with my swing speed and AoA. They are brilliant fitters can’t recommend them enough

Boomy

Visit site
Curious to ask if you’ve been out on the course with it yet? and seen those results in play? The proof is in the pudding as they say ? That’s a huge jump from 228 to 260 - that would make a huge difference to me.

Springveldt

Visit site
Curious to ask if you’ve been out on the course with it yet? and seen those results in play? The proof is in the pudding as they say ? That’s a huge jump from 228 to 260 - that would make a huge difference to me.
107mph club head speed and only carrying it 228 is more than just a club issue imho. With that speed I’d be expecting at least a 240 carry even with a poorly fit driver.

He must have been hitting his 3 wood past his old driver.

Diamond

Visit site
6 yards more? I’ve got from 228 average carry to 260..

Spin numbers and launch are much better too

Yes the dispersion went up 6 yards. Watching TXG they recommend you ask to hit your own driver again at the end because quite often it is further, you then get a true difference in carry yards.

Neeko1988

Visit site
I haven’t been out on the course yet, I’m playing this afternoon. I’ve been to the range though and the flight is so much different.

Springveldt it is def a swing issue, hitting down and slightly across. My 3 wood wasn’t much shorter thats for sure. That’s why I’m so eager to see how the new driver performs

evemccc

Visit site
Did you walk out of there with a club, or are you waiting for delivery?

The delivery delays are stopping me shopping at the mo

Are there still substantial delays for drivers (specifically Ping drivers)? I know it was bad in spring and early summer…..but my driving iron came 11 days after fitting in summer - had hoped this had been rectified

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Launching way too high, to much spin and height on your old driver, losing tons of distance and penetration. Should have been easy to improve those. New numbers look great.