Scottish golf app

Celticnoel

Visit site
Hi, can someone please tell me how I go about cancelling my Scottish Golf App subscription, I've tried contacting them numerous times but heard nothing back, I can't find a cancel subscription button on the app, I wouldn't mind keeping it if it actually worked but I can't register to play on any course I've been to! Even the pro at the last course I played couldn't work out what was wrong and he's clued up on the app, any help appreciated cheers

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
This is on Android App (not sure if different on IOS) but if you click 'More' at the bottom right then there's a 'Delete My Account' option under 'My App'

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hi, can someone please tell me how I go about cancelling my Scottish Golf App subscription, I've tried contacting them numerous times but heard nothing back, I can't find a cancel subscription button on the app, I wouldn't mind keeping it if it actually worked but I can't register to play on any course I've been to! Even the pro at the last course I played couldn't work out what was wrong and he's clued up on the app, any help appreciated cheers
I don't pay anything for the Scottish Golf app.
This is on my Android phone.
Screenshot_20221018-111510_Scottish Golf.jpg

Celticnoel

Visit site
This is on Android App (not sure if different on IOS) but if you click 'More' at the bottom right then there's a 'Delete My Account' option under 'My App'

Omg well the daftest post of the day goes to me! Thanks mate, how on Earth I didn't see that is beyond me lol I take it that will automatically cancel my recurring subscription charge then? Much appreciated

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Terrible useless App,
has anyone actually managed to book an open competition using the Scottish golf app ??.
If you have, please let me know how.