Schumacher to return to F1

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
You have to wonder why they race at circuits like the Hungarian one where, by the driver's own admission, its almost impossible to overtake.
I remeber a race from years ago when one guy was in front and obviously holding everybody else up but because he drove such a defensive race nobody could overtake him and he won. A great display of protecting your position but jeeez was it a mission to watch.

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
Whilst I respect other people's opinions, and I have to concede that occasionaly F1 is tedious to watch, I watch every single race, every qualifying session & every practice session.

I love it to bits!!

And next season is going to be a squillion times better. No refueling allowed next season which alleviates a lot of the strategies that teams play out now with the pit stops, and also a ban on tyre warmers which means the cars are going to be flying about all over for the first few laps....on cold tyres....with full fuel tanks!

Cant wait :D

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
And there was me thinking they were always trying to make F1 safer - ok no refuelling takes out a big risk, but cold tyres?? They'll handle like an old Allegro!!!!!