Save money on energy.

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
I sure you guys keep your eyes on your energy bills and lately there has been a spate of better undercutting deals coming from the suppliers. So if you’ve not changed for a year or over then get a comparison on say u switch or wherever and I’m sure you’ll save quite a bit….it’s worth it just to have a look see.

Even your thieving existing supplier can give you a much better deal. It’s a simple fact that whatever deal you are on, your existing supplier will not put you on their newer cheaper deal they may have available………….you have to find that out for yourself.

I’ve just been in touch with npower and they now have better deals than what I’ve already got but it rips my knitting big time that they don’t feckin tell me about.

Clearly the energy suppliers want you to stay on the higher deal if you’re not wise to the fact. Get checking guys, it could be worth a new driver or more.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
another one to check if you've not done so.

going onto a water meter saved me over 60% - and I only checked because a 3-bed in one area was cheaper than my one-bed flat in another.

- and I'm still the only one in the block who has done so!