Saturday 16th May, Lydd

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
no can do im afraid

too near the expected birthday plus i need at least 2 months to save up for more balls after the last trip!

have fun!!

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Damn! I'm off the following Saturday (23rd). If you fancy a game at Highwoods on that day Jon you are more than welcome (as is anyone else). Unusual for me to have a Saturday off!!

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
looking back on saturday and forgetting the whinging and balls i lost. i love that lydd course! i think im nutz again to play it again!

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not quite sure if I have got this right.

MWJ and HJS are playing at Lydd on 16th May and inviting peoples to join them. Unfortunately neither can attend that day due to prior engagements. HTL is wimping out.

Confused of Bromley :D :D :D :D

Smiffy. I'm up for Highwoods on Sat 23rd or any Thursday subject to ..etc

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Dear confused of Bromley

I was inviting forum members to join me for a game on that date. Unbeknown to me my mother in law (scouse and not to be messed with) had arranged a day out for her birthday followed by a meal. I'm under strict instructions to attend without even a visit beforehand to a range or even a putting green less my family jewels are removed without pain relief in a procedure involvig rusty nails and pliers.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was going to say that I feel for you mate but in view of the graphical nature of your post I think that my comment might have been misconstrued :eek: :eek: