Rugby

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Look, I'm going to leave it here, we're clearly not going to agree.

In my view, the flopping over the ball is nowhere near the level it was in the other game. Enjoy the rest of he game

Whilst I'm watching it, and enjoying a game of top (ish) level international rugby, I just don't want either team to win. I'd like both to get trounced. I guess I'm going to be disappointed, who ever wins!

T

thecraw

Rugby? Is that not a minority sport reserved for public schoolboys?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Whilst I'm watching it, and enjoying a game of top (ish) level international rugby, I just don't want either team to win. I'd like both to get trounced. I guess I'm going to be disappointed, who ever wins!

Wales v France is one of those rare games (like Australia V New Zealand) where you wish both teams could lose.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Real joy for a Scotland a win at last.......opens up the wooden spoon race.
Extra real joy as the Welsh whining windbag Davies did not commentate on the first two Scottish games.
In Scotland Rugby is a minority sport for Borders farmers sons.

Holty

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Quins v Wasps doesn't kick off til 8 - I was supposed to be there, but the wife had other ideas so I'm now going to 'enjoy' a lovely dinner with her friends.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Quins v Wasps doesn't kick off til 8 - I was supposed to be there, but the wife had other ideas so I'm now going to 'enjoy' a lovely dinner with her friends.

Wish i had taken up the option to go to the Tigers today. Still, by all accounts that was a scrappy game as well