Rugby

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
On paper, this weekends line ups should have been good. In fact, no. Poor so far. (despite Wales scoring a try).

Hopefully tomorrows lives up to the hype.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Pretty much no rugby on display in the Wales v France match so we need to talk about something.

Rugby has barely been mentioned the whole thread ;)

Was very let down after seeing the thread title. :smirk:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well this is the most one sided commentary that I have ever heard from Jonathan Davies. I thought the BBC commentary teams were meant to be impartial.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well this is the most one sided commentary that I have ever heard from Jonathan Davies. I thought the BBC commentary teams were meant to be impartial.

Davies is as good at commentating as Wales are at playing attractive rugby.

I think that was the most boring rugby game I have ever watched, and I just managed the second half.
Skill levels of both teams absolutely zilch.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
There is a rat at Murrayfield.

BBC Scotland were doing the review of the match when, behind the presenter, a rat ran along the edge of the touchline.

Mrs Hawkeye saw it and confirmed on playback.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Two VERY poor matches after last weeks games being VERY good but thats the way it goes sometimes... After their efforts last weekend Italy never got going... Haven't got a clue whats going wrong in France/Wales... The two countries, in the northern hemisphere, where the game really matters both seem to have lost the plot...

As for Jonathan Davies... Not a great commentator but a top player in his day and a true gent...

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
There is a rat at Murrayfield.

BBC Scotland were doing the review of the match when, behind the presenter, a rat ran along the edge of the touchline.

Mrs Hawkeye saw it and confirmed on playback.

what are you doing with Hawkeyes Missus??

all starting to get a bit messy now. The weather isn't helping. I'll be amazed if we do t see a yellow card soon.