Royal Ascot GC

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just looked at the website. What was the old course like when compared to the new one? Never played either by the way.

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I guess it’s a case of horses for (golf) courses 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Thank you and goodnight....

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Dont take a fence Homer. I really enjoyed my one and only round at RAGC about a couple of months ago. It played quite short but the fairways and greens were good with a nice mix of holes. Think it was £25, thats a pony aint it in money terms!!???

FuzzyDuck

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Paging Homer...

I was thinking of playing at Royal Ascot this week but since the temperature is going to be close to zero most of the week, how do you think the course will play?

D

Deleted Member 1156

Paging Homer...

I was thinking of playing at Royal Ascot this week but since the temperature is going to be close to zero most of the week, how do you think the course will play?

I reckon it will start at the 1st and carry on until the 18th.

'll get my coat................

FuzzyDuck

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Not always the case with me, first time I played The Hampshire after the first I managed to end up halfway down the 17th before realising. Almost the shortest round ever.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Paging Homer...

Played nine holes (front nine) today and it's holding up very well. We're trialling staying on greens throughout so even if it does get frozen it'll play the full length. I'd be around on Saturday if you fancy it

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Finally pulled the trigger and will be playing on Wednesday, weather forecast looks good.

Still very wet and muddy in places but I played it yesterday and it had dried brilliantly since I was there last Sunday when it was borderline unplayable. Greens are in great condition. What time are you playing? I can't see anything booked in the calendar