Rory!!! What is going on??

Chopper007

Hacker
Visit site
New to this but really want to get some opinions.

What has happened to Rory Mc, +6 yesterday. Is it the new equipment or is it he has maybe just lost a bit of interest in the game or something else.

My own opinion is its the equipment, I feel if he stuck with Titliest he wouldnt be having this slump in form. Wonder if he regrets the switch, other that the millions he's making from it. Don't get me wrong, Im a big fan of Rory, but Im starting to get frustrated watching him on TV (similar when i watch Robbie Keane play for Ireland), missus thinks Im losing it shouting at the TV.

Can someone please explain what is going on.....

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
He has too much going on in the back ground.

Girlfriend, managment change, potential coach change (Rumor), change of equipment, mahoosive expectation form the public.

Once he settles, he will be back to former glory.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I've not seen him of late, but i doubt it his equipment, even though he is playing with a training shoe.

Prob being in the states full time too much else going on with him being such a big star now.

Also, i'm told he only has one game plan, go for everything and shoot the lights out, great when you are swing well and on form not when its even slighly off.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Doubt it is the equipment. He'd have access to best gear and would have tested everything thoroughly and it would have been adjusted to his requirements. It is everything off the course that is messing him up

Chopper007

Hacker
Visit site