Rory calls off wedding!

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
yup, he's announced

“I wish Caroline all the happiness she deserves & thank her for the great times we had.”

awww so sweet and personal :mmm:

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Got to feel for the lad as he is obviously not in a great place mentally, and with it all being played out in the global media. Plus you get all sorts of eejuts like me who can't even begin to understand the pressures he may be under at his level, thinking they are qualified to comment and offer advice.

But can't help thinking a lot of this would not have happened if he'd of stayed with Chubby as he needed someone experienced to steer him through his meteoric rise to fame and fortune.

Last edited:

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got to feel for the lad as he is obviously not in a great place mentally, and with it all being played out in the global media. Plus you get all sorts of eejuts like me who can't even begin to understand the pressures he may be under at his level, thinking they are qualified to comment and offer advice.

But can't help thinking a lot of this would not have happened if he'd of stayed with Chubby.

He should never have left Holly!

I agree :thup:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Al Murray has retweeted

#NotNews "man who hits ball with stick splits up with woman who hits ball with different stick"

C

c1973

You don't know what's went on but to call it off a few days after sending out invites is a low blow. Pretty sure he could have done so before they went out. Shameful imo.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
You don't know what's went on but to call it off a few days after sending out invites is a low blow. Pretty sure he could have done so before they went out. Shameful imo.

Agree with that. If she'd done something adulteress he wouldn't of wished her well. He's got all the talent in the world but none of the mental strength needed to apply it.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Can't help but fear for another raft of poor performances and missed cuts. I agree that since the Chubby split he seems a little lost in the world.. Always sad to see any couple with wedding plans splitting, whether they are famous sportsmen or not

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
The timing of this is ridiculous. What a gentleman he is. I'm only amazed he didn't dump her on Twitter before telling her. He is a pretty immature 25 year old, who really does need to grow up.

richy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
When he was just coming through people would make excuses for him saying things like "leave him alone, he's only young!"

Well he's 25 now and still goes on like a spoiled brat with zero class