Roll On The Weekend

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Fly out to Portugal on saturday.

Got 5 competition rounds and 2 optional,cant wait!!

Playing San Lorenzo Sat when we arrive.

Comp rounds, Quinta North twice,San Lorenzo (again),Vale Do Lobo Royal twice.

Playing the Old Course Vilamoura on the other spare day.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Monthly medal on Saturday. In a nice friendly grouping so the company will be good. Sadly I am short on confidence at the moment so not holding out much hope.

Put my name down for an inter-club match on Sunday (4ball better ball) so looking forward to that if selected (hope my partner has strong shoulders to carry me!!!)

Off to the practice ground or range (dependant on the weather) tomorrow to work on a few things.

B

birdieman

Lucky boy Nico,
I've got my name in for 2 medals this weekend but I'm getting murdered by sciatica, trying ice packs and hot water bottles to try and get it to ease off so I can play.
Not too optimistic at the moment and I cant get any practice to implement the swing changes the pro has given me. Bad times! :D

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Lucky is not the word,god help my Liver!!

By the end of the week it feels like it is trying to crawl out of my back.

Be careful with sciatica birdieman my Mum "soldiered on" and was in a wheelchair for alittle while!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Playing here on thursday,
11th.jpg

5th.jpg

7th.jpg

8th.jpg

13th.jpg

Apparently a lot of their holes are modelled on american style watery grave type holes.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Nico

I remember that feeling. The vice like grip around your side especially in the morning. Near fatal pancreatitis soon put paid to my drinking. Diabetes as a result too so for gods sake be careful. I wouldn't wish my health problems over the last two years on anyone

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Gracehill golf club, way up north above ballymoney. It has a shat website but looks like its taken its inspiration from wentworth and augusta styled courses.
Cant wait but typically was cutting plastic in the garden an hour ago and managed to get an awful lot of molten plastic on my left hand and have a cool pack sterapped to it, blisters appearing already :(

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Homer

The clock is ticking for me too.

I have always said that I drink but am not a drunk.

47 now and I dont cope like I used to,what I have done over the last few years is go on the Cambridge diet when I get back from this holiday until my birthday at the end of May.

Gets shot of a stone and a half and gives the liver bit of time off.

Think I might need to bite the bullet soon though.