Robert Hoffmann RIP

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
For those of us of a certain age...Hoffmann played the lead (well for most of the time the only) character in possibly the most remembered and iconic children’s TV series of the time - for some of us possibly of all time. Passed away earlier this month, but a passing worthy of note...

Last edited:

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
For those of us of a certain age...Hoffmann played the lead (well for most of the time the only) character in possibly the most remembered and iconic children’s TV series of the time - for some of us possibly of all time. Passed away earlier this month, but a passing worthy of note...

One of the best, always on in the school summer hols, along with Champion the Wonder Horse, Heidi, The White Horses, Belle & Sebastien, Casey Jones, Lassie, Skippy, and the best of the lot, The Flashing Blade.....

Edit: Almost forgot The Lone Ranger....

Last edited:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
One of the best, always on in the school summer hols, along with Champion the Wonder Horse, Heidi, The White Horses, Belle & Sebastien, Casey Jones, Lassie, Skippy, and the best of the lot, The Flashing Blade.....

Edit: Almost forgot The Lone Ranger....
I'm a slightly different vintage but I saw most of them, making me feel very nostalgic. The one missing, you may not have had it but I remember it, the wonderful Zorro.

A round of applause for The Flashing Blade, brilliant music in that one as well.