RIP Seve :(

Mark_G

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Very sad news, for years when I was younger, when I thought of golf I thought of Seve, he will be sadly missed.

RIP Severiano

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Never felt so sad at the passing of a sportsman. A true legend and an inspiration to a generation.

RIP Seve

slimbomber

Hacker
Visit site
Re: RIP Seve

Indeed a sad day, I could just sit and watch Seve hit golf balls all day, single handedly made the Ryder Cup what it is today and apart from being one of the greatest golfers ever had charisma like no other before or since and just wanted to win from the moment he teed a ball up whether it was a British Open or the Milton Keynes Texas Scramble, a true golfing genius

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
the words icon, hero, legend, true great are used far to easily these days. Seve was all of these and more.

R.I.P Severiano Ballesteros 1957-2011

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
An inspiration for so many of my generation to watch and take up the game.

Sad day indeed.

R.I.P Seve

Paul_Stewart

Tour Rookie
Visit site
His name will go on my ball today - he will never ever be forgotten for what he gave the game of golf and the inspiration he proved to so many people at all levels of the game.

D

Deleted member 1418

My all time sporting hero. What sad, sad news. Undeniably was instrumental in making the European Tour and Ryder Cup what they are today. I hope that the European Tour recognise this by instating or creating a tournament in his memory (not just the Vivendi).

You thrilled and inspired us all Seve - RIP.

colint

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Not ashamed to say I shed a tear when I heard, really sad news, but he's left us with some of the most memorable, inspiring memories in golf

RIP Seve, true legend and my all time golfing hero