Resolutions - let's hear 'em

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Ok, it's that time....

I don't really make them but in 2019 I am going to try my hardest not to buy any golf clubs except to replace damaged ones...
There, I've said it......
Hopefully I'll get to February....

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I simply hope me and my loved ones have a healthy new year (with our track record, not always a given). Other than that, to lower the handicap, play lots of golf, avoid buying any more golf gear and simply try and live each day to the full

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not really a resolution, more of an objective really, but my first goal of 2019 is just to get myself better. Been suffering with what the Doctor suspects is Irritable Bowel Disease for the last 6 or 7 weeks, had a load of tests done already with more to come in the New Year so hoping once we get to the bottom of what's wrong I can start to feel better and begin to get my life back. Been a bloody miserable few weeks has to be said, and not so great timing for it!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Not really a resolution, more of an objective really, but my first goal of 2019 is just to get myself better. Been suffering with what the Doctor suspects is Irritable Bowel Disease for the last 6 or 7 weeks, had a load of tests done already with more to come in the New Year so hoping once we get to the bottom of what's wrong I can start to feel better and begin to get my life back. Been a bloody miserable few weeks has to be said, and not so great timing for it!

Had this for 6 years. Good luck.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Think I set a pb this winter for weight gain.

Clothes just about fit, but I’ll do my usual and drop a 20lbs prior to summer then slowly add it on after the clocks go back. Then repeat in 2020.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Start listening to medical advice as provided by professionals regarding my recovery and rehab, stop thinking I know best and putting myself back steps.

Tough one but really need to do it. Was told on Friday that there is a chance of me swinging a club again, albeit not 100%, but that chance is based on a near perfect recovery.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I simply hope me and my loved ones have a healthy new year (with our track record, not always a given). Other than that, to lower the handicap, play lots of golf, avoid buying any more golf gear and simply try and live each day to the full
Homer; you do realise that "golf gear" includes shoes - don't you?

To drink less, lose weight and to get on with doing the house up. Or, on the other hand, I could play more golf?

Wolf

Visit site
Spend more time with the kids and less time at work.

Play more golf and enjoy it without focusing on a number.

Be happier

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
A dry January. ( apart from a weekend in York ).
At the moment i would puke if i looked at another alcoholic drink.