Repeat after me

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
I ordered 4 dozen Honma's when I somebody mentioned a store holding stock on here, my misses went ballistic when they arrived, I didn't get a chance to sneak them away with the other dozen's of balls I have.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was actually proud of myself over winter, I made an effort to use up all the balls I already had, and just stuck a new box on the Christmas list. I've also given away some old balls that I'll never use to friends and my wife. Only problem is I didn't like the ones I got for Christmas in the end, so 9 AVXs sitting around in the drawer. Aside from that I've just got one box of Bridgestone RXS that I'll be using. After that I'm either going to try the Seed SD-05, or just go back to the TM Tour Response (they seem to be cheaper than the Bridgestones now and just as good IMO).

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
I ordered 4 dozen Honma's when I somebody mentioned a store holding stock on here, my misses went ballistic when they arrived, I didn't get a chance to sneak them away with the other dozen's of balls I have.
Get your wife playing, then she will understand. I played Colne last week, very enjoyable.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Must find a rainy day to start sorting my many hundreds (maybe 1000+) of found balls I have in my garage into their brand and models. I’m guessing I’ll have 100+ AD333s for starters.

I just have to find a rainy day…🙄

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The seed thread has definitely opened a can of worms for me! Will be trying at least 3 of the models.

Red devil

Visit site
Must find a rainy day to start sorting my many hundreds (maybe 1000+) of found balls I have in my garage into their brand and models. I’m guessing I’ll have 100+ AD333s for starters.

I just have to find a rainy day…🙄
If it's anything like up here, that'll be tomorrow

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Ordered the Seeds last week, then about an hour later a mate said he was bringing a bag full of Pro V1's to the charity golf day on Sunday, £5 a dozen with all money going into the charity pot.

So now we have quite a lot of golf balls.... 😂

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
Get your wife playing, then she will understand. I played Colne last week, very enjoyable.
She detests the game, no chance of her playing at all.
Good that you enjoyed Colne, was it the Open on Monday, it’s in good condition, the new lads are doing a good job.