Redlibbets GC

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
A close friend was a member who after 4 years left. Said it was clicky with double standards by the committee and very poor in the winter.

Played it once late spring and they was little to write home about imho

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I played it's few years back 3 or 4 times and it was ok. I heard that the fine was £10,000 for breaking lockdown rules but not seen that confirmed. I guess if I lived that part if Kent I'd give it a go and see what I thought but there are a few courses around there to choose from.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
There’s a difference between members going against the grain and pair up to four balls and actively allowing it. 10k wasn’t a sufficient fine.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think the course is ok, but it depends what you’re comparing it to really.

As Chris says, there’s a lot of competition in that area, so I’d either have to live on the doorstep of the club or it be very much cheaper than the others around there for me to consider joining.

gopher99

Visit site
You mean the nudist camp that borders some of the holes or the swingers club near there lol. I live Kings Hill, and we have Kings Hill which is around £1700 for the year, wrotham Heath, pedham place which is open pretty much all year round. Bearsted is fairly close by, but not so great in the winter. Nizels is around £1700 a year including the gym, but the course is rubbish in the winter.