Redlibbets GC

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
You mean the nudist camp that borders some of the holes or the swingers club near there lol. I live Kings Hill, and we have Kings Hill which is around £1700 for the year, wrotham Heath, pedham place which is open pretty much all year round. Bearsted is fairly close by, but not so great in the winter. Nizels is around £1700 a year including the gym, but the course is rubbish in the winter.

It was pointed out to me, but I had forgotten!

No, one of my playing partners brought someone he shouldn't have, and for those of us who knew, it was amusing.

Pjwgov

Hacker
Visit site
You mean the nudist camp that borders some of the holes or the swingers club near there lol. I live Kings Hill, and we have Kings Hill which is around £1700 for the year, wrotham Heath, pedham place which is open pretty much all year round. Bearsted is fairly close by, but not so great in the winter. Nizels is around £1700 a year including the gym, but the course is rubbish in the winter.
Do you play at Kings Hill? If so is it easy to sign up for comps etc?

gopher99

Visit site
I am a member at Nizels at the moment, but I am leaving because I have moved from Tonbridge to Kings Hill. I will probably join Pedham place as they offer a golf membership which is based on a points per play system throughout the year and it’s also in the middle travelwise for a few other guys I play golf with.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I remember Redlibbets for reasons other than the golf.

I can remember a couple of holes though, and the guy who invited us, Dave, Auburn Warrior.

I think that was one of my first meets and think I remember what you remember. Auburn Warrior was a fine chap and a fellow Palace fan if I remember correctly

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Played red libbets last year. It was packed full of visitors and I mean packed. Covid rules stated arrive 15min from tee time, well we did and then waited over an hour to tee off. Teed off at 4pm and walked off the 16th and hope at 9pm....would have been close to 6hrs based on last few holes.
Way too many players on course and from what I witnessed, way to many people pretending to be players!
In short it's privately owned and set up to make money over membership imo.