recommend lessons near knott end

ginge69

Visit site
can anyone recommend a club to get some lessons around knott end (within 15 miles or so). Iam a beginner but would like to find a good club coach. My main sport has been tennis and i know most clubs have tennis coaches but i know some are far far better than others i imagine golf coaches will be the same. Thanks

Fyldewhite

Tour Winner
www.blackpoolparkgc.co.uk
I'm probably not the best person to ask as I've never had a lesson in my life. However, I've been around the fylde golf scene for a while. I don't think there's a pro who stands out to be honest and I've heard decent reports about most of them. May be worth looking at Lancaster too. I think it's more about how you get on with the guy. You can get the same instruction and one person will think they are great and another will think they're rubbish so I'd visit a few, have a chat and see who sells it best.

big_russ

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Darren Hopwood at Penwortham is a very good teaching pro and is a current member of the lancashire coaching team. His assistant Ryan is also a good coach but they may be a little too far away for you.
Paul Eales leads the coaching set up at Garstang Golf and CC which is a little closer to where you are.