Reccomendations for Golf trip June 2020 for stag doo

Diamond

Visit site
My brother in law has said he is looking at his stag doo being a golf holiday. He is unsure whether to go abroad or UK but I think more people would come if UK.
It would be first week of June this year and he is looking at Friday to Sunday/Monday. Although I am a northern monkey him and his pals are High Wycombe and West London.
I said I would ask for suggestions on here.
Thanks in advice.

Wildboy370

skiptongolfclub.co.uk
If you are staying in Uk. Contact Northumberland golf tours and arrange to go North east. They have some fantastic courses up there from Parkland to Links. They sort hotels and tee times. so e good ones to choose. Dunstanburgh Castle. Bamburgh. Burgham park. Goswick links. To name a few.

SGC001

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
If uk, could do Ashbury Manor everything on site and cheap as chips. Or most de Vere and Marriott have 2 courses.

If abroad northern France if driving hardolet, le touquet each have 2 courses 1 decent and 1 friendly. Could get around Paris.

Few fly hols to algarve or Costa too I guess.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Harrogate, look at Oakdale, Pannal, Knaresborough and Harrogate itself.

Leeds, look at Alwoodley, Moortown, Moor Allerton, Sand Moor

The Leeds courses are more expensive, classy courses though, so it depends on what your budget will be. Personally I would stay in Harrogate and play those courses, stay in the middle of Harrogate but you might feel you need to offer a city to your mates to bring them up from the south. Don't underestimate what a good night out Harrogate is ?

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
Another one here for the North East, some really great courses within not too large an area mostly along the coast and the majority are very reasonably priced in my opinion.
I am sure with a little research you would be able to find a suitable location for the night time festivities.

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Harrogate, look at Oakdale, Pannal, Knaresborough and Harrogate itself.

Leeds, look at Alwoodley, Moortown, Moor Allerton, Sand Moor

The Leeds courses are more expensive, classy courses though, so it depends on what your budget will be. Personally I would stay in Harrogate and play those courses, stay in the middle of Harrogate but you might feel you need to offer a city to your mates to bring them up from the south. Don't underestimate what a good night out Harrogate is ?

Agree. We've done Harrogate 2 years on the trot. Depends on your budget but you could stay in either Travelodge, play Harrogate and Knaresborough (both really nice courses) for about £100. Harrogate is a good night out too.

For the Leeds courses you're looking at between £50-£90 per round. I'd add in Leeds GC (Wike Ridge) where you could get on for around £30ish. Cracking night out.

njc1973

Head Pro
Visit site
As a left field suggestion, you could try the isle of man for TT, watch the bike practises in the evening and golf during the day. The atmosphere is really good and there are some nice courses here.

Hackers76

Visit site
Belfry has a nightclub on site so if you wanted to stay at the venue for the duration (and want something typical of a stag do) that may tick a box or two.
We have a group of 8 going to Dorset Golf Resort in September and they have log cabins and cottages that sleep up to 8 so you have the option of the bar there or spending the time just with your group. Might be worth considering.