Question on gps watchs looking at the garmin s20 and the tom tom golfer 2 se which watch is best.

TheDork

Visit site
I had the s20, great for F/M/B and gives you lay up distances and hazards, can't comment on the Tom Tom though but sure it's fine.

Scarey

Visit site
Just bought s20 returning it can’t see distances too small font for me looking for something with large font currently use shotsaver but broken any ideas anyone

dronfield

Visit site
Have a look at the Bushnell range.
I have the handheld "ghost" model that has just been updated to the "phantom", but they do the same model in watch format - accurate and easy to read good sized screen. FMB yardages plus 2 hazzards.

Rich

Wolf

Visit site
Have a look at the Bushnell range.
I have the handheld "ghost" model that has just been updated to the "phantom", but they do the same model in watch format - accurate and easy to read good sized screen. FMB yardages plus 2 hazzards.

Rich
+1 for the Bushnell range, I'm currentky sat indoors waiting for my New Phantom to arrive via courier. Really good deals on them and nice large visuals on a compact screen, with F/M/B, plus hazard distances on each hole for lay ups etc as well.