Question for the shaft experts here?

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
A few months ago I was fitted for new woods.
At the fitting the fitter also tested some iron shafts and recommended the Dynamic Gold SL X100, a lightweight shaft but I was still quite surprised to be recommended extra stiff. I currently use the Nippon NS pro 950 in stiff, also a lightweight shaft.
As the fitting was focussed on the woods we didn’t spend long on the irons and at the time I didn’t ask many questions on the irons side of things.

I was wondering if anyone here knows what other iron shafts would play similar to the Dynamic gold SL ?
I would keep a look out and try hitting a few if the chance came up so that why I’d like to know what shafts have similar spec. performance, characteristics.

Link to the dynamic gold SL here http://www.truetemper.com/golf/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=4

Essex_Stu

Tour Rookie
Visit site
KBS C-Taper may be close but will be £££'s. KBS tour will launch a tiny bit higher but are probaly the closest in weight and launch.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Good link that, just did the shaftfit fitting exercise and it suggests I have Project PXi 5.5 for my irons and Project X Black 5.5 for my woods. I've never really looked into shafts and not sure what changing what I have now to these recommendation could do for me.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I've never really looked into shafts and not sure what changing what I have now to these recommendation could do for me.

Expensive to change existing irons, normally for little benefit, but worth considering on any future change.