Question about Powakaddy noise

Robby

Visit site
Had mine since May and hasn’t really got any quieter, checked with another powakaddy service agent and they’re all the same !

Brucelily

Visit site
I bought a new FX7 last year and it was in and out of the repair shop so many times due to the squeaking wheels. When the repair shop opened the casing the bearings had dislodged from the hub but it still squeaked. It took a few visits to the repair shop and then they ended up sending it back to the factory, which appeared to be much better but not cured exactly.

The repair shop told me that the Motocaddy was a far superior product and he said look around at how many Powakaddys are here for repair and how many Motocaddys were there. There must have been 50 at least PK and a handful of MC's. I said there were likely more PK's sold and they said slightly more but that is changing due to the quality issues.

The trolley has ceased to work a month later and was returned again. Quite honestly, I would deliberate about buying another Powakaddy and I have had a few of them - have a look at the Trustpilot reviews for reference. If any business with an emphasis on customer service doesn't follow up on these problems then it appears that arent totally committed to offering a quality product.

I really feel sorry for the staff when the quality issues arent being addressed in the factory or engineering dept with corrective actions.

needmoreclub

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Bought an FX 3 August 2020, noticied a whining noise from it straight away. Asked the question from place of purchase and was told 'it's the new 30v motor'. still as noisy today as then, but doesn't affect it at all.

Barkers

Visit site
Bought an FX3 2 weeks ago played 2 rounds getting a whining sound which gets louder as you wind up the speed so much for whisper quiet