Quechua / Decathlon Walking Boots

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
You’d be surprised ?
but yea, you should actually get a space in the actual car park, rather than having to abandon it on the side of the narrow, windy, road that approaches the village.
Looking forward to it. Surprise birthday present from the wife, renting a luxury cottage near Ulverston and arranged it all secretly with the kids, who are coming up with us. Few scenic walks, and hopefully some nice places for a bite to eat and a drink or two.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Looking forward to it. Surprise birthday present from the wife, renting a luxury cottage near Ulverston and arranged it all secretly with the kids, who are coming up with us. Few scenic walks, and hopefully some nice places for a bite to eat and a drink or two.
She spoils you mate. (y)

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Let me know if you want any recommendations for eateries around Ambleside/Windermere let me know, we’ve tried most of them!

And if you’re anywhere near Grasmere, you cannot leave without a trip to Baldry’s tea room. Their lemon meringue pie is the best I’ve ever eaten by some margin.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Let me know if you want any recommendations for eateries around Ambleside/Windermere let me know, we’ve tried most of them!

And if you’re anywhere near Grasmere, you cannot leave without a trip to Baldry’s tea room. Their lemon meringue pie is the best I’ve ever eaten by some margin.
Fire away Son. Some recommendations would be appreciated.
And lemon meringue pie is within this gutbucket's domain...????

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Will send you a selection tomorrow instead of doing work ?
Any ideas yet Geezer. Specifically looking for somewhere nice for the Friday evening (27th) which is my birthday.
Nothing too poncey, I prefer gravy to Jus, but nothing too basic either. Nice Italian for instance, or a decent grill....much appreciated.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Any ideas yet Geezer. Specifically looking for somewhere nice for the Friday evening (27th) which is my birthday.
Nothing too poncey, I prefer gravy to Jus, but nothing too basic either. Nice Italian for instance, or a decent grill....much appreciated.

Sorry mate, actually had to do some work yesterday. The bloody cheek of it!...will PM you now.

Larry long dog

Visit site
Bumping this….any decent warm/waterproof shoes/boot recommendations? Those Skechers have only size 6&7 left now for £39.99…ideally want to spend <£50. Thanks